MPAC Coaching Jobs
MPAC SPORTS is an international sports company seeking highly qualified, energetic, and experienced coaches, nationally and internationally. We require a very special group of people to deliver our services to kids, teens and adults.We believe that a persons only limitations are the ones they choose to place on themselves. MPAC offers skill building sessions that act as a proactive means to promote a healthy lifestyle of physical fitness, teamwork, communication, and cognitive development.
At MPAC SPORTS we are always open to meeting hard-working talent.
- High energy environment that requires the ability to engage children in interactive activities to execute the programs properly.
- Ability to follow high-quality lesson plans that include an emphasis on fitness and basketball and to improvise and adjust plans when it is necessary.
- Demonstrates appropriate level of skills and knowledge of the sport of basketball.
- Teaches skills at an age-appropriate level to ensure the class objectives are met
- Identify individual needs of children and adapt instruction to ensure each child’s continued success.
- Clearly communicate each child’s progress and development needs to parents on a regular basis.
- Assure proper safety is maintained during all practices and games
- Ensure assigned classes continue running by reminding participants and parents about upcoming sessions and other programs and promoting all MPAC events, programs, products and services.
Qualifications: Knowledge, Skills and Ability
- Experience coaching and/or playing basketball
- Skills in training and instructing the basic fundamentals and concepts of basketball
- Strong commitment to Student Athletes
- Desire to work collaboratively with colleagues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- General computer skills and video technology
- Excellent customer service skills, energetic, enthusiastic, and motivational
- Ability to resolve conflicts in a professional, tactful manner
- Ability to acknowledge difficult situations and respond accordingly
- Comfortable working with children in the age group of 4year to 18 years old
- Firmly but tactfully enforce MPAC policies and procedures
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
* Applicants must be in the UAE
* CPR Certification ( within the first 60 days of Hire)
* Valid driver’s license with ability to drive for tournaments, games, travel
Requires a background check upon offer
Requires a drug check upon offer
Please email your CV or Resume with photo to HR@mpacsports.com